relationships, friends and lovers

Relationships! I find that I think about relationships a lot. There are all kinds of relationships, from family, friends, to neighbors, co-workers, and of course "lovers", and much more. Whatever the case, good luck to you and your RELATIONSHIPS in life, let them be many, and let them help you and me to become the best 'us'.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

RELATIONSHIPS

There are all kinds of relationships. Family, neighbors, best friends, casual friends, co-workers, and "lovers" and more. Some of these realtionships you want, some you don't. Some you can't wait for and some you want to go away. Some, you'll hold onto forever. Actually, I think you should hold onto all of them forever, otherwise you won't be able to learn from them. Maybe 'hold on' is to strong of a statement, but, I believe you should at least remember those experiances, in order to learn from them. It seems like people find it way too easy to just move on and forget. To me, it seems people just pass by each other so fast, that they didn't even get to see their faces. I know I don't want to be a blurr to somebody, espacially if they weren't a blurr to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home