relationships, friends and lovers

Relationships! I find that I think about relationships a lot. There are all kinds of relationships, from family, friends, to neighbors, co-workers, and of course "lovers", and much more. Whatever the case, good luck to you and your RELATIONSHIPS in life, let them be many, and let them help you and me to become the best 'us'.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Relationships=Investments

"A relationship is like a stock, when you invest in it you expect to get a return. If you're doing most of the work and not getting anywhere, then something is most definitely wrong." I like this statement. It puts so much of how I feel in very simple terms. Something I can't always do. I think I get long winded at times because it gives me a chance to process things. But back to the statement. Just like any investment, sometimes they are worthwhile and sometimes they are not. It's a chance. It's kind of funny that many people are more willing to take a chance with their money, instead of with their happiness. Why do people settle for things? Most of us are guilty of doing this at one time or another. When you settle for something, you don't always get what you want. Occasionaly, though, what you settled for, turns out to be one of the best chances or ''investments'', in your life. Has this ever happened to you? Do you like to take chances? How many "investments" have you taken in your life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home