Hopes, dreams and desire
I was thinking today, what are my hopes, dreams and desires. Somewhere in what is my life I forgot to have hope, to have dreams and to desire. For some stupid reason I just moved along which ever way life told me to go. ok, I may have learned a thing or 2 along the way, but I forgot who I am. My hopes, I hope my kids turn out to be good people. I hope, I dream and I desire to find and be with my true love. Ok, those are pretty typical thoughts, now lets be selfish. I hope to be able to bye my own home very soon. To get some extra $. I hope to own my own buisiness and for it to be very successfull, so I can show everyone that I can do it. I dream of owning an awesome car and home and even a vacation home. I desire a secret lover, to love me, to cherish me, to lavish me, and for me to be able to return all of that and more. Hopes, dreams and desire, we should all remember to keeps these in the front of our minds, and maybe, just maybe they will happen. They say if you don't ask for something you want you probably won't get it. So, ask! What's the worst that happens, you don't get it. So, try, try again!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home