Taking chances
Do you take chances in life? I'm not so sure I do. I think I probably take it too easy, go with the flow. Instead of doing what I want. I believe that as long as what you want does not hurt someone or will cause legal action upon you, then you should be good to go. But!!!! It's taking a chance!!!!! That is soooo, hard to do. Chance of a new job, a new life, new lover, new carrier, etc. Why don't most people take more chances? Are we afraid we might be happy and wont have anything to talk and complain about to our friends? Are we afraid we might have everything we want, and it will get boring? Are we afraid that if we are happy and our friends aren't, we might make them feel even worse? What is it? Shouldn't we want to be happy? I think we should all take more chances. Decide on what we want and go for it. Just be sure of what you want and will it truly make you happy!!!! What will make you happy? My simple answer: knowing that I'm loved, truly loved.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home