Feeling Sexy ;)
Feeling sexy! Doesn't it make you feel wonderful, feel excited, like you can do anything. Sometimes just wearing something a like naughty under your clothes can make you have a smile all day. And then people wonder, "Did she get some last night?" It's great to feel sexy for you, but it's even more exciting if you're doing it for someone special.
One afternoon I was planning a special lunch with someone special. So, I went to work in my uniform, (which is not sexy in the least). But, underneath, I was wearing a lacy black bra, a black garter and thigh high stockings with the back seem. I felt so excited. And when I told my special someone what was underneath, he was very excited every time he looked at me. We had smiles on our faces all day. Our lunch date ended up not happening for one reason or another, but, it still didn't stop how sexy I felt all day, or how we looked at each other all day.
Maybe we should all wear sexy under garments to work. Then maybe the day will go by sooo much easier, with a real smile of your faces. Thinking about that special someone we want to see and be sexy for, even if it's just for ourselves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home