relationships, friends and lovers

Relationships! I find that I think about relationships a lot. There are all kinds of relationships, from family, friends, to neighbors, co-workers, and of course "lovers", and much more. Whatever the case, good luck to you and your RELATIONSHIPS in life, let them be many, and let them help you and me to become the best 'us'.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good Day

So, I've been working my ass off this week and even went in today, Saturday. This is not a normal thing for me to do. Usually monday-friday type of job, but OT was available, so, I took it. Anyway, I had a Good Day! I don't always have a good day. Usually it's just a day. I go to work and then go home. Once upon a time I went to work and had lots of fun. Now, however, it's more of just a job. But today was different. One of the guys was grumpy, I think because tomorrow is his birthday. But, I think he enjoyed seeing me. We had our time to chat like we used to. We vented different things to each other, and I brought him cheesecake for his birthday. Hopefully he liked that. He grumbled about it, but, I think that was just him being him. Anyway what made today good was that he made me feel wanted. We had been talking and I was telling him about a situation with another person, (whom he knows, and doesn't like). Well, anyway, he got very aggrivated about this other person, and said something to the effect 'that if (this other person), ever tried to bad mouth me around him, he would personally escort this other person out of the store himself.' That was very sweet of him to say, and he ment it. Another thing that made today a good day was with another one of 'my guys'. Earlier in the week I had played a trick on him that I had quit. Well he was very upset with that thought. In fact all of 'my guys' were pissed at that thought. Isn't that sweet of them? I think it is. To me it shows me that they really do care about me. We used to have such a wonderfull group, and it is slowly falling apart. This makes me upset, when I think about not having them in my life. I love each one of them so much, and I don't ever want to totally loose them. I hope they think the same of me, and today, I think they showed me that they do. I hope I never totally loose them. To me, they are my some of my 'bestest friends'. In fact, I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I ever get married again, I want them to be my bridesmen. How cool will that be. I had a Good Day today. They made me feel special and wanted. That's always a good thing. I want every day to be a good day. Eventhough I shed a tear or two today for one reason or another, I had a good day today. I hope you had a good day also. If not, maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home