Lies!!!!
We all lie, some more than others, and some lies are huge and some are just little light lies, but they are all LIES.
Even small lies can hurt. Today I called my special friend and he kind of blew me off. He said he was "going now''. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I knew he wasn't "going". The "going", meant he was leaving work. I knew he wasn't, but gave him the benefit of the dought. Well I found out a few hours later that he was still at work. Yes, he could have had to get going because he needed to work, but I know his job very well, and him pretty well also. What I forgot to say before was I had asked him how late he was there tonight. His response was he was leaving now. So, I go back to, a few hours later he was still there. A little lie.
Lies hurt. I've lied, I've been lied to. I know how it feels. I really try not to lie at all because I know how it feels. But there is 1 real truth that I would love to have, but would be a huge LIE for another, and if they found out, it would hurt them. I don't want to do that though. So, my 1 real truth will probably never happen, except in my head.
Lies. Small and large hurt so so much. Why do we lie? Why can't we just say the truth. The truth hurts also, but at least it can't come back and hurt you again. It's a 1 shot hurt, where as lies will hurt you longer and deeper.
Lies. We lie because we don't want to hurt someone. We lie because we want to be selfish. But in the meantime someone will eventualy get hurt.
Lies. Why can't we just tell the truth?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home