LOVE
What do you 'LOVE'?
That's today's question. I don't know what i love, yet I'm asking you. What do I love? My children. They drive me crazy, but I do love them. I can't wait to see how they grow up, yet, I don't not want them around.
I'm not sure I ever 'loved' my x husband. I guess in 1 way I did, but not in the way I should have. I think I loved him because I grew up with low self esteem, like so many girls do. And he showed me interest. I had been engaged a yr or so before him, but called it off because I know it was not for the right reasons. Why didn't I call it off with my x? I don't know. I remember when we were getting married and the justice of the peace said 'does anybody have any reason for these 2 ...blah blah blah? Well, I wanted to turn and run out of the room. I saw my 3 month old and stopped and went ahead with it. If I hadn't I wouldn't have my other 2 children, and I wouldn't not want to have them in my life. But back to the question, what do you love? Did I love him? What is love?
What is 'love'?
I guess in 1 way I loved my x. We did have some enjoyable times, I guess. Not many, but some. I wouldn't have my kids if it wasn't for him. But, now I've met somebody, who at 1st, I just thought of as fun. I didn't realize that I loved him. But, when he wasn't around anymore that's when I realized. It's not that he's not around because he wanted more and not I. In fact I see him almost every week, but he's married. There are times he pays sooooo much attention to me that I can't help but think that he loves me in 1 way or another also. Does he love me for the fact that I'm there when he wants me? Or does he really care?
There are soooo many types of love, it gets confusing I think. You can love from afar. You can love the moment. You can love for all eternity. And you can probably love for lots of other reasons also.
I guess the catch is to find out what love you are looking for and to find someone who wants the same type of love at the same time and wants to share that love with you. I guess then you could say you had love in your life.
I don't know, it's just what I'm thinking at this moment. If you have another thought, please share it with me.
Find out what you love and want to love and enjoy it, cherish it and keep it for as long as you can. But, don't cheat love, don't give up on love, don't forget love even if it was for just a moment, and don't not love even if it's hard to.
Remember 'love', hold it, keep it with you at all times even when it's hard to. You can't hold onto the past, but I believe you should remember it, even if it hurts.
What do you "LOVE"?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home