"PS. I LOVE YOU"
So, I just saw the movie "PS. I Love You", great movie. It is such a chick flick, but any guy who goes to see it with their significate other, will probably have one of the best nights of their life.
I have my secret lover of sorts. We, don't do anything but flirt with each other, but it's absolutely magnificate. We have fantasies with each other, about each other. Well, where this is going , is, that if things were different, we would have tried it out. I think it would have worked. I believe that it would have. I know we can love many different things at many different times of our lives. But, sometimes it's just not the right time except for that moment. That moment that can last forever. That moment can be 5 minutes, to 5 days, to 50 years.
Well, this movie basically says that. Things happen, and we continue on. We have our time of morning, we have our time of healing, we have our time to move on, we have our time to remember. It doesn't mean that what we had was nothing, it just means that it ran it's course. We have to take all the best parts and remember them and honor them. We even have to remember the not so bad parts so as to not to repeat these things. But, remember that true love will be with you forever.
I cried my eyes out the entire movie, most of the audience did. But, for me, it's just that the relationship that they had was the kind of relationship that most people, (men and women alike), want and even crave for. I believe that that's what my relationship was, of sorts. What it could have been at another time. I'm not doing a shoulda, woulda, coulda thing. It just is/was.
In the movie, they say in 1 part that 'Jerry, wakes up and can't wait to see Holly.' Isn't that what we all want?
I can't wait to see my secret lover. It's not that I can't survive with out him, but I feel that he helps to complete me, and me him. I feel that just being around him helps fill any voids I may have. I know that I should fill those voids without him, but, it's very nice to share with him. To share my space, to share everything and anything.
The movie explains it much better than I do. I'm sure that everybody who sees this movie will have their own story or thoughts for them, but for me, I just saw what I want, what I have/had. I do love him, but I will and need to move on with some of the most wonderful memories.
PS. I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home