Good Days!
What makes a good day for you? For me, it's feeling that I've made a difference, be it something small to something large. It's also if people pay attention to me. Hopefully it's good attention and not bad attention. Like this weekend, I went out with a friend and we had a great time and at the end of the night 2 guys tried to pick us up. This made me happy about myself threw out the weekend. Just having someone smile at you and make you feel good about yourself can go a long way.
I had a great day today. Why? Just because a special someone payed a lot of attention to me. It felt great, and I wish it would happen more often. We made each other feel like we were the only one's on the face of the earth today. I think this is one of the best ways to have a good day. Being someone special for someone.
My special someone and I probably made love with each other all day long with just looks and lite touches. He could have just held me all day and I would have been very content in the day. Today was probably one of the best days I've had in a very, very long time. I hope I can have today over and over again. I hope you can have a day like I had today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home